Welcome Club Jarvis Members!

Go to documents/zwift/cp

1 Like

I notice it has Club Stats, but all My stats are 0 for 7d, 30d, and all time. Known issue?

Have you ridden for the club yet? The stats are for your contributions to the club by setting Club Jarvis as your “Active Club” when you ride.

3 Likes

Ah, ok that makes sense. Thanks Wes!

Do you have to choose before you ride or can this be an option when saving the ride as well, what if I want to change it after the ride is done?

BTW, user ID 1,025,801 looking forward to using the club feature when it rolls out to everyone else.

1 Like

Well this is pretty cool. I wasn’t a trailblazer to the Zwift party (ID 4342) but It’s amazing to see how far this thing has come when you go online In the last few days and there’s 20k + people riding.
Can’t wait to help shape the future

1400’s here. Zwift changed the cycling industry. Feels amazing to be on the journey since the beginning and look forward to the future!

@Wes, I noticed the club member count just says +99. #fakenews

I want to see how big the club actually is!

2 Likes

:grin: Full member count is being added soon. :+1:

7 Likes

Been a Zwift members for many years but just found out that my ID is 24, but no where as low as David Morris.

Started to be active again in Zwift due to lockdown, thanks Zwift, it is great to be back.

2 Likes

Hi All! ID 4449 here, so excited that Zwift is still innovating and improving the platform. Feels like a lifetime ago since my first ride on Jarvis Island back in Feb.2015 Zwift changed me as a rider, physically and mentally. Excited for this new chapter!

1 Like

I just rode this morning, it took maybe 2 hours to add my ride stats to the club total. Just a quick observation.

My ID is only 708 , I am so ashamed. I don’t know how many rides I can contribute since good weather arrives in Toronto , finally. And we can ride outside , though , not in groups, of course.

Finally, I’m part of the cool kids! :grinning:

3 Likes

That can’t be true if @Gerrie_Delport is here :rofl:

1 Like

Great stuff. ID 2390 here. Looking forward to being able to create events within the club setting. I run an org in CT with several hundred juniors and see this as a great way for us to run club events and races, especially now that we’re all at home.

2 Likes

Is this/Futureworks something we have to opt-into? Relatively early beta user(ID 509), but haven’t seen anything come out yet regarding club functionality. (And might jibe well with a project I’ve been starting to work on to substitute for a canceled collegiate season.) Thanks for the help!

It would actually be a nice idea to know if there is anyone you follow or is following you with in the club at the top of the members list. Specially in larger clubs like this one.

Would club eventually be able to customize their riding gears ? Maybe even a way for club sponsors to appear on the route ? Maybe under a subscription model ?

just received the invitation and I am happy to be part of the Club, ride on :slight_smile: