Wattbike Atom Bluetooth disconnects

I have logged a support ticket with wattbike but thougyt I’d check here as well. I have new wattbike which im getting used to. The last three times I’ve used zwift (Android Galaxy Tab A7) the Bluetooth connection for the wattbike drops, and won’t reconnect. The HR monitor remains connected an functioning.

I beleive android and zwift have aĺ the latest updates.

Hi,

I’ve just experienced the same issue with my Wattbike with an iPad. Was wondering did you find a fix?

I’m having the same issue, watt bike , galaxy tab A8.

Dropped at turn 5 on alp de swift, and would not re connect…

Frustrating…

Ive also had this issue a few times. Did anyone find the reason or reliable solution? So frustrating when it cuts out near the end of a race stage and its lost

I landed up having to take the bike back to Wattbike where they resolved the issue. We had tried everything to resolve it, service to check for a faulty wire connection etc. When all failed and we were still having issues. They took the bike in and landed up swapping a part out and we haven’t had an issue since.

Hi everyone, welcome to Forums. This is Juan from Zwift. I appreciate you share your Bluetooth issues on this thread. Bluetooth disruption definitely may mess up your Zwift experience.

Dear @Sam_Mackie, I’m glad to know that you could fix your issue. On the other hand, for @John_Slaughter and @Iain_Arnison_TTTC I would like to suggest you take a look at this article to rule out scenarios and isolate the issue. There you also find suggestions on how to fix each one. If the issue persists, please don not hesitate to contact our support colleagues to provide you with personalized assistance. We will be delighted to help you.