wattage drop

After the zwift update yesterday (Feb 25) my wattage would drop to 0 and then return to normal after a few seconds.  RPMs never changed so I wouldn’t think it is an ANT+ issue.  My setup has not changed in months.  I have a wahoo kickr and wahoo speed/cadence sensor.  My laptop is always close to my bike/kickr (within 2 feet).  I rebooted my laptop and the wattage continued to drop on my 2nd ride.  Really strange.

I have never experienced this issue before.  Just wondering if anyone else experienced this after the latest zwift update?

Hi Kevin - We are seeing the problem here too. A fix is currently testing well here at Zwift and should be released shortly! :) 

I’ve been having similar issues in both workout/freeride mode where the wattage would drop and return after a few seconds.  I’ve been using a Tacx Vortex Smart.  Seems to be happening more and more lately but never had any issue with my setup before early Feb of this year.

Jonathan my zwift has been doing the same and I use a cycleops powerbeam pro it’s really frustrating as I’ve never had a problem before last week 

I had the same issue yesterday.  On a recovery ride and had the drop six times.  Nothing more frustrating.