Watopia expansion

heya!

a few more mountains would be great to have on watopia!

ideas:                                                                                                             1.a few short climbs with 100-250 heightmeters

1. a long climb with some real hairpins! (500+ heightmeters)

add some windy roads, small villages, a lake, maby some animals? So there is enough to look at while you’re suffering!

So you had to create 3 separate threads?

so you had to dislike this because i accidentally posted it three times?

sorry for that something went wrong and i cant delete them… 

I disliked it because I didn’t like the suggestion.

okay! so what do you like? flat roads or you just dont want an expansion?

I like some more roads in future, they can be flat, hilly or another mountain.

Preferably, I would like to see more dense woodland / Forest landscapery like, say, Black forest in Germany or such like, it has all the hairpins, steep sections, hills, lakes, animals, snow caps, Beer gardens, …

I think it is fair to say, that if you do several hundred kilometres a week, one does need more roads and things for change and to break up monotony.

Connect all three courses into one big landscape would be a good way to do it as well, I think.

Yep i definetly agree with you!
Zwift should now focus a bit more on the landscaping because the winter is coming!

I agree with you Douwe. Would be great to have some variety on the island. Landscaping this new roads sounds like a good plan. 

Watopia has now 35 km of roads. But if you take both directions into account you end up with 70. Let’s extend it;-)

http://whatsonzwift.com/#courses

Yep sounds like a good plan :slight_smile:

Not for the purist but, I think a really cartoony course (remember crash team racing) would be great, we have the trikes just add some bombs, oil slicks, jumps etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIb_GFSHUQQ

You mean like mario kart?
Then add some bananas :stuck_out_tongue:

What would be great as well is some teasers when they are building. Before the ocean boulevard extension and the mountain extension we had some road blocks. 

Coming soon…

Given Richmond took just 30 days to build according to the PR, it would be nice to see some new maps soon for some extra variety.