Volcano circuit lap counter and achievements not working

Yes they do look at these even if they don’t reply as often as you would like.

It would be nice to have a page managed by zwift for current bugs they are aware of.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lap counter being busted for this long. We believed we had the fix in place, but it ultimately didn’t resolve the issue. We’ve sent new notes and logs to our dev team to try and resolve this.

I’ll keep you posted when the rollout is in place.

-Mike M.
Zwift Member Experience

6 Likes

Props for replying :+1:

That said, it would have taken one test ride w/a simulator to test said fix and notice that it did not work since this appears to affect all users, not a subset of users :man_shrugging:

Thanks, @Mike_ZHQ for the reply.

Would you have any idea when we could expect the new fix to be implemented?

Thanks for the update, @Mike_ZHQ! Doesn’t this qualify for the Known Issues category?

You are correct!

I’ve added this to Known Issues category.

2 Likes

Don’t hold me to this, but I have an ETA for the end of the month. It can be sooner or later. I’ll update once I have more information.

Mike M.
Zwift Member Experience

2 Likes

Hi Mike
Does this mean that I shouldn’t go target the 25 laps and 3 badges until the issue is fixed?
Cheers

1 Like

Until this issue gets fixed, you would not be awarded the volcano laps badges even if you were to go ride a bunch of laps.

2 Likes

@Mike_ZHQ… Any word on whether or not the issue has been fixed yet?
:slight_smile:

Update went out today. In group race no count but got the 5 laps achievement. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great news! Thanks for sharing. As soon as I have 3 hours free for Zwifting i’m going to go for the 25 lap badge.

1 Like

I logged on and didn’t get my volcano achievements from my previous ride when Zwift was broken.Please award the achievement.

rode it again and can confirm that this time I received the achievements and the lap counter was working.

2 Likes

I see it’s a long time since anyone commented on this but is it still an issue? My husband rode 6 laps this morning (we’re cycling newbies!) and didn’t get the achievement. I’m going to try tonight. I love Zwift for the fitness but the badges are great motivation!

Kerstie, did your husband stop cycling for few minutes during the ride? I’m suspecting that’s the reason of not getting any route achiements.

It doesn’t matter if you stop for a few minutes. That won’t prevent achievements.

What will cause a problem is any manual turns, or network dropouts. Could any of those have happened?

Quick update: I just did 10 rounds of Volcano Circuit and both the counter behind the arch and the route badge unlock worked. No internet dropouts, and no U-turns, of course, but lo and behold, this appears to have been fixed. Ride on!

Can someone mark this thread solved ?

It was fixed 2 years ago so any issues now will be something else .

1 Like