Virtual Power

While reading on another thread about the impending arrival of virtual power, i.e. power based on trainer and speed sensor, I had a couple of thoughts.

1. My road and 'cross bikes have power meters, my TT bike doesn’t. It would be nice to be able to use virtual power with my TT bike but have some way to generate a custom power curve for my trainer using my other bike with the power meter. I know virtual power has a lot of variables that affect it (tire pressure and trainer tension against the tire being two big ones) but perhaps it’s possible for me to put the road bike on the trainer, set the tension and air pressure, and then do some sort of specific ride with the power meter that warmed up the trainer then would map my trainer speeds to my power numbers, rather than just using generic curves for a given trainer? That way I could, in theory, put my TT bike on the trainer, set the tension and tire pressures the same, warm the trainer up for a specific time period, and then in theory have virtual power numbers that were pretty close to my real numbers from a PM. Pie-in-the-sky stuff, but nice to have nonetheless.
  2. Along these same lines, please eventually add bike profiles so that you don’t have to play the sensor search game every time you switch bikes.

Thanks and keep up the awesomeness!