Upload to Strava dont work

yep, same here, no strava upload, file in zwift dashboard is called “partial” and we trying to manually upload to strava, it says corrupted .

it uploads, but figures are wrong, a bit lower.

March 3rd, 2017. Same issue as Romain. File is called partial and corrupted when manually loading to Strava. Figures are also incorrect and a bit lower. Guess I’m not the only one experiencing this.

No auto upload tonight to strava… Not good 2nd ride
With Zwift and already finding glitches… Not a happy customer

same here, didn’t work on Sunday and now. pfff

Hey Zwift, are you going to reply to your customers here? I see a lot of people posting but not much (none, actually) response from you. Just a price increase.

I have personally recommended you to hundreds of bikers. 

I have one feature request–the ability to upload to strava directly from the dashboard. Sometimes, the app crashes, or I accidentally close the workout before I have a chance to click upload to Strava. It would be great to be able to do that after the fact.

As of this writing, Attempting to upload the .fit file on Mac to Strava also fails–Strava thinks your file format is bad. I tried the process a couple of times with the same error.

Speaking of which–why does the UX flow close the app after I finish a workout? It should leave me in the app, so that I can peruse my accomplishments and rewards. Dropping me back to the desktop takes me out of your ecosystem–and away from your shop. 

I agree with Greg on the UX flow when completing a ride. :slight_smile:

When I complete a ride, the button shouldn’t “Save/Upload and Exit”  It should Save and Upload, then allow me to choose what I want to do next. 

I might have another ride/race scheduled, I get done with my warm up ride and save (and exit by force), but by the time I re-open the program it’s too late (takes up to 5 minutes to start up again) to join the race. [[RANT Which makes me want to throw my laptop across the basement floor because now the Zwift price went to $15 month with no new benefits. Oh cool, you added a Jungle route, whipptie doo, Increase your market share/memberships, not price on your customers. RANT]]

When completing a ride, it should Save and Upload. Once complete, bring me back to the main menu so I CAN CHOOSE WHAT I WANT to do next.  Browse my accolades, customize my player with new gear I just won, etc.