upload rides to zwift after crashes.

zwift crashed on my twice during my ride. i am ok with this since the data is stored on my local computer. the problem is my zwift account is not up to date with all work i did. is there a way to upload the fit files to ;my zwift account so i get credit for the work i did? also, will the awards show up if this can happen?

on a positive note, i really enjoyed my first zwift workout and am already looking forward to my next.

keep up the good work.

Hi Ray, unfortunately we have no way of doing this yet, and any new unlocked items and achievements were probably lost as well.

Have you opened a support ticket about the crashes? Ideally we’d try and reproduce what caused the crash and fix it.

i did not open a ticket. since this was my first trip to the island, i decided to check my laptop out first and updated all drivers and firmware, so i could rule that out before pestering you. will try again and see if my fixes did anything. thanks for getting back to me.

after updating video drivers was able to Zwift for over 45 minutes without a crash. great ride, sweat buckets, had fun.

My problem was a little different.  Computer stopped due to a battery issue.  Would be great if Zwift could detect that there was something in progress and allow you to pick up where left off!

dave