Unlock the 2023 Canyon//SRAM Watch the Femmes Kit in game

The Canyon//SRAM kit has been credited to all members who participated in the Canyon//SRAM events. Please make sure that you log out and log back into Zwift and are on the most current version.

Thank you all for flagging and being patient with us!

3 Likes

updated the windows version to 1.44.2 (116423) but still no Canyon shirt to be seen.

Thanks @Peter_Twigt_BEAT - I just sent you a PM

Hi
Just updated to PC version 1.44.2, but could not find this Jersey.
Logged out and back in after the update, still no Jersey.
Do I have to repeat the ride?

Did the update do 1.44.2 and the Jersey is in the Garage, thank you for the follow up. Ride on!

Completed the ride again and unlocked the kit

Também terminei o evento e não está disponível nem a bike nem o kit… E eu estou com zwift atualizado

Just did the last ride of the watch the femmes event and now the special Allez shirt has been removed from the garage again …

log out and log back in made it come back … weird

It does seem to disapair every time I do a ride. I than have to log out and log in to see the jersey again.

I still do not have the jersey in my garage. I believe I’ve updated to the latest version of zwift, am on windows.

Thanks

what about Apple TV users ? I’m on ATV 4K, completed the ride, am on latest version of update and still don’t have the kit either

Hi Team

I have updated my game version today to 1.44.2. I completed three of these rides last week in the hopes I will receive the jersey. After the update I have logged in and out a number of times, still no Jersey

I upgraded to 1.45.0 (Windows), but I still didn’t have jersey.

I still lose the Jersey every timje I change kit and do a ride. after the ride the Canyon shirt isnt there anymore. I have to close Zwift completly and restart it for it to appear again. Can someone look at that please. Its not the biggest thing, but having to log out to change back to the jersey can be annoying.

Sounds like an issue with anything support adds to your account. I have to go through exact same process with a bike… definitely annoying.

I have completed this ride 3 times and still no Kit. Help Please!

2 Likes

Hi,
I did the ride on 7 aug last week and still didn’t receive the kit. I’m using Zwift version 1.45.0. Is it still coming of can it be added to my garage?

1 Like