Unannounced features

I’m on Apple TV. The progress bar doesn’t show up until you’ve gone a bit away from the volcano. Like @Lin_Alan says it comes and goes at turns, and I agree that it would be handy to have the km-to-go count down, but having the bar at all is handy.

1 Like

I have no way to measure this, but anecdotally at least, sticky draft doesn’t seem to be much of a thing in on climbs anymore (ATV4K), at least when you’re slowly catching a slightly slower rider and would previously either just tuck in behind in the sticky draft, or you’d have to give it a blast to get by.

Anyone else seen this?

1 Like

Hi Ricky,
yes I think you are right.
I rode Stage 7 Tour of Watopia today and the progress when passing
a fellow cyclist was much smoother. I didn’t have to add power to pass.
I don’t want to over react, but this is way better than before and much
more natural and enjoyable. (If you call climbing enjoyable)

Cheers Ricky and Cheers Zwift.

Ride On.

3 Likes

Another one,… when you change the workout bias (+/- 10%) the desired wattage now agrees between Zwift and the companion app.:+1:

1 Like

It’s a shame Zwift don’t post release notes so we don’t have to just guess what has changed.

2 Likes

Fair play but why don’t Zwift announce these things to their customers then ?

Yep u can often see changes in the notes for the app but if not on a PC , auto updates in background so might not see it

Adding it to the ”Your week on Zwift” email would be the obvious / cheapest way to do this.

Cheers
Andy

1 Like

I just noticed that in the course map preview of the the “Select Your Course” dialog, for lap-based courses with lead-ins, the lead-in segment is colored blue while the lap segment is colored white.

I think this is inline with this change:

Perhaps. I’ve clarified a discrepancy seen in the user interface.

1 Like