Unable to launch Zwift app (OSX 10.13.6) High Sierra

Title says it all. There’s nothing else to report. Can’t launch on High Sierra, brand new computer. Message says please contact support

Sorry to hear that John!

Are you still unable to launch Zwift? If so have you tried doing a complete uninstall, then reinstall from Download Zwift on iOS, MAC, PC, or Android Devices | Zwift?

I uninstalled and did a new install. Problem persists.
This may have been caused by a migration to a new Mac. But you would think that a complete uninstall and reinstall would resolve any migration issues.

FYI. I was away for a week. I’m back now and I still can’t get Zwift to run.

Hello? Anyone in support?

I do have the same problem on Mac 5K with macOS 10.13.6 and it persists since Sunday, November, 18th.

Hi, I only recently updated my Mac to 10.13.6, and am having the same issues. I sent a note to the support team two weeks ago, and haven’t had any helpful suggestions yet. I’ve done the full uninstall/reinstall, including deleting the hidden library folders. Has anyone had any luck getting zwift to work again on this OSX build? Unfortunately, I can’t upgrade to 10.14 because I’m running a 780 GTX video card (purchased solely to achieve zwift ultra graphics on a mac), and NVIDIA hasn’t built the mac drivers yet.