Unable to calibrate Xwift hub one

I am having real issues with calibrating my hub. 90% of the time there is simply no spanner icon to click on, on the pair screen.

On a few occasions the spanner did miraculously appear but when I tried calibrate it just came up with a screen that says waiting for device and gets stuck on that. On one occasion I got a step further and it told me to pedal to a certain speed but then no speed registered despite pedalling furiously.

I really need to calibrate my hub because wattage and speed is all over the place.

https://support.zwift.com/en_us/zwift-hub-auto-calibration-BkNMaWeTs

Now that the Hub supports 10Hz power data transmission, it’s normal to see more fluctuation in the power numbers. There have also been reports that with 3 second power averaging turned on in settings, the numbers still bounce around a lot. I can’t remember if they shipped a fix for that yet.

Ok so my hub calibrates automatically then? So I should not worry about doing a manual calibration?

Yes as long as your usage conforms to the requirements for auto-calibration. For example someone who rides exclusively in ERG mode might not trigger it.

I have the exact same problem. Unfortunately, I have not yet read a response or solution from Zwift here :frowning: