U-Turn Button - give option to disable or require confirmation

Twice I have been mid workout and accidentally pressed the U-Turn button on my phone using sweat droplets. Yesterday I set my phone on my keyboard and the U-turn shortcut was accidentally clicked 2/3 of the way up Mt. Zwift.

The U-Turn button should require confirmation or have an option to be disabled by the user.

The u-turn button already requires that you hold it for a few seconds before your rider actually turns, so I’m a little confused as to how you are accidentally doing this.

1 Like

ATV (with accompanying remote)—I have never had to hold the “click” at all to activate U-Turn; just a simple click and it activates. Is it different on the companion app/phone?

Yes. On iOS (ZCA), you have to hold the button down for about 3-5 seconds.

“I’m a little confused as to how you are accidentally doing this.”

On my phone a drop of sweat will “hold” the U-Turn button.

On my keyboard a simple tap of the key activate the U-Turn.

I think this is all part of a Zwift ploy to give each of us a different Zwift experience. In that way, we Zwifters can never agree on what the problem is, which in turn means they don’t have to fix any issues.

Just a thought.

Ps I say this as I also believe Zwift will not fix any issue, unless we are all (ie 100% of us) in total agreement, on not only the problem, but also on the solution. LOL