TSS counter

I use Zwift as a way to complete my training schedule during the winter months despite the bad weather. I ride group rides and after that ride I would like to continue riding to achieve my desired TSS number for that given day.

Is it possible to add a TSS counter with the time and KM counter to see how many training stress the ride gave me so far? At this point I need to gamble on my training stress but my compulsive nature regarding my schedule is not allowing me to have less TSS then needed. I know this might not appeal to everyone but it might be an option people can turn on in the settings?

You can see it but it’s somewhat hidden: Go through the normal End Ride process to where you can see your TSS score and other ride stats. But instead of “Save”, hit the little back arrow (it’s on the lower-left on the Apple TV) and you go right back to riding. I keep pedaling through this process as the ride keeps recording the whole time.

1 Like

Thanks, I did not think about that. I thought about using my edge 510 since the power source of my Zwift is a standalone powermeter so with ant+ I am able to connect it to multiple items. I can then see my TSS on my edge whilst zwifting.

But hence the TSS is already implemented it’s fairly easy to add it to the HUD I think. Would help allot.

2 Likes

Is there any way to se total tss for a week/ month? or can you only se it when ending a ride. Cant find it in profile ord companion app

No you can’t. For analysis like that you will need to use analysis software like https://www.goldencheetah.org/.

1 Like

Reckon you could build a nice wee FAQ that could be pinned with all the useful external links to Zwift stuff you know about Gerrie!

1 Like

@_Dean I take that as a complement. That is what years of training indoors do to you. I have a smart trainer that is more than 10 years old.

But I should make a list of tips and tricks, maybe I can do a post on Zwiftinsider.com.

1 Like

Yes, definitely a compliment and I was quite serious.

A few people like yourself contribute a lot to these forums with wonderful advice which can probably get tiring when repeating yourself. An area which I myself have found useful is the external websites/apps etc that you (and others) provide to help people get a fuller experience. By people reading a FAQ, they might pickup other more useful info than they expected to find when asking the original question.

Apologies to the OP for thread-jacking!

1 Like

Hi all, any news here? I would like to see the TSS (or bike stress or whatsoever it is called) also on the main screen. For me it’s much more important than the miles or evelation. Would be great to create my own datafields which are shown on the main screen during ride. Best regards Marcus

2 Likes