Training Plan (Build Me Up) not capturing workouts after completion?

Same has happened to me today using MacBook Pro (Catalina up to date). Uploaded to Strava correctly, appears on Zwift website but not app or companion…

Same here! I usually use my Apple TV for the workouts but it turned out I had Zwift running on my Macbook as well. Could that be the problem? And has anyone actually had this resolved?

I got the exact same problem I believe… I just did Week 3 Novanta last night and everything appeared to be uploaded and it shows up in my Zwift activites but does not show as completed in the plan… very annoyed.

Hi, the same happened to me last night. Did the Yellow Unicorn week 3 on the FTP Build up training program. Got all the stars, it loaded to Strava and Zwift Companion, but did not tick off on the training schedule. Did the workout again this morning and it was then accepted and ticked off. Frustrating and tiring.
Regards
Wikus

I have just started the Build Me Up plan and I’m experiencing the exact same issue. Workout is recorded in my activity list and Strava, but in the training plan it is saying it still needs to be done. I had to click “I did it”.

Has there been a resolution to this issue?

This thread is getting kind of old, but I figured I’d throw my information in as well. Finished both Mishmash and Orange Unicorn on week 2 of the Build Me Up plan, and neither of them have saved. The activity is recorded on the Zwift website in my browser, but not in the app. In addition, the mileage, achievements, calories, elevation, etc. all attached to the workouts are also not counted to my lifetime totals.

Hoping for resolution.

Szia Bence, did this ever get resolved? Any suggestions? I am having exactly the same issue as you did.

Szia Zsófi! Do you use multiple platforms? My problem was that I stayed logged in Zwift on my iphone and I started another session on my laptop. So be sure that you are logged in only in one platform at once. If you need more help just let me know. B

2 Likes

Ahh, that could be it. I might have had zwift open both on my pc and iPhone… thanks. I’ll try how it works if I pay attention not to do that.

Same here. Finished “Red Unicorn” in week 1. After finishing it showed the workout as completed before hitting “save & exit”. It shows up in the companion app and on Strava. However, in the training plan progress the workout is shown as incomplete.

Zwift was only open on one device (ipad).

Hope this gets fixed!

Hi Bence,
I exactly had the same issue (logged to iPad and PC the same). Training is visible in Zwift but not counted in my profile and in training plan. Did you somehow fixed it or I should forget it and be careful next time?

Thanks in advance, Tomek

1 Like

Same happened to me today. Finished the uphill attack week 6 workout of the build me up plan and it saved fine to strava, but didnot get updated in the trainingplan progress. Had to check it manually.

1 Like

Same things happened to me today for the FTP Builder. The only things I didnt login is from my phone, I’m using my MacBook and i just leave my phone. At the end of the training, I found out the workouts doesn’t reflect in my plan but it did uploaded to Strava and Garmin safely. I shall try again with my phone and macbook together. arrghhh…

How did you check it manually? I completed a workout in the training plan but my battery died on my ipad as the cooldown began. It shows up as in my Zwift activity log and uploaded to Strava, but is still showing as not completed in my Training Plan. Thanks!

Update - I figured it out! For anyone else who needs to know, I went into the “workouts” section in the ipad app and saw the “I did it” option at the bottom of that workout.

There’s a checkbox called “rode,outside” . If you check that one it will be marked as completed. You will off cousre not,earn the stars for that ride.

Same thing on build me up uphill battle. All saved and showing on activities, transferred to strava. But showing not complete on training program. Really annoying

1 Like

This morning my build me up HWBTWTDWH session was saved as a Zwift but didn’t record in training plan. When uploaded to strava the name did not have “build me up-“ in title. Then the companion app view of training didn’t even include this session. Once I marked as “I did it” in Zwift app it appeared as done outside. Hope this doesn’t continue for the next 3 weeks!

1 Like

Same here, on an Apple TV, latest Zwift App (1.0.63185). No problem before this update.
And I confirm the last post, once exported to Strava, the “Build me up-” part is missing in the title.

Edit : a new release today (1.0.63186). To be tested at the next WO.

Thank you I have the same issue and you have spotted a discrepancy. My last two rides in week 5 have not registered, Tine and Escalation. I have not had this problem for the first 4 weeks of the plan and I can confirm that the rides in Strava and Garmin Connect show only the name Tine and Escalation. All the previous workouts show Build Me Up - “Name of workout”.

I am running on an iPad and believe this started after the latest Zwift uodate

1 Like

Same issue here. On round 2 of Build Me Up… worked flawlessly first time around but now not attributing completed sessions to the plan. Recorded in Strava as only the ride name without the “Build Me Up” association. Seems to be linked to latest update.