Tour de Zwift 2020 - What happened to the "shiny" reward?

Excuses are patches in the quilt of failure.

1 Like

Wow the best apology I’ve ever seen really. The big game companies could learn a lot from you! And well that jersey isn’t so bad. Though I really do want something truly shiny and new now…

Ya I was really disappointed for all that riding getting just a jersey. Sorry but jerseys are really not a reward especially because I have so many that I never wear or will wear. We need something new besides just a kit. Hell I would have been happy to spend some money to get a medal I can hang in my pain cave. Please give us something new.

Maybe not a medal but even better.

https://zwift.com/shop/product/tour-de-zwift-2020-bottle

4 Likes

Yeah but anyone can buy those. They should be exclusive to people who’ve actually completed it. :wink:

2 Likes

They don’t mail them until you have crossed the finish line. :rofl:

2 Likes

I want a rebate on my entry fee! :grin:

2 Likes

You would think, or imagine, that after all these year$ of zwift hyping these types of tours, rides, etc. that at some point “In Real Life” send customers actual swag. A bottle, jersey, t-shirt, or work something out with cycling industry manufacturers, to provide real items.
A set of tires, a frame, a bike, etc. Sometimes the simplest ways and means to ‘market’, or even reward customer loyalty, is overlooked and not put into action.

So Zwift headquarters/corporate…How come there is no actual ‘reward’ for attaining experience, over months & years of paying? For every Level of 10 (i.e.- level 10, then 20, then 30, 40, etc.) zwift customers attain, there is some type of actual swag item? A year or two of zwift payments, and attaining level 10 or 20, could easily cover the ROI on a water bottle. I guess we can always count on the over promise and under deliver? Maybe do this in increments of 20? (i.e.- hit Level 20 and get a bottle, hit Level 40 and get a zwift jersey?)
Perhaps the best marketing zwift could ever do, a real campaign to reward loyal customers.
:rofl:

2 Likes

I’d gladly pay full price for one of the nicer kit’s you attain (maybe not the ‘not so shiny’ TDZ one though :().

I paid full price for my DIRT kit! :smiley:

2 Likes

Is this what it was suppose to be?

2 Likes

@Zee_Kryder I believe that is a mockup that was made by a community member. I featured it in a recent video here. The Disappointing Truth of the Tour de Zwift - YouTube

I saw this on a video. Is that your artwork?
I would just add a similar helmet

1 Like

No but I was given permission by the creator to use it in the video. Agreed a “tron helmet” and the rest of the kit would be great additions.

1 Like