Today's Ride

Today I went for another 105 minutes to Zwift Island.Here are the things that I noticed:

• After reaching level 7 the progress bar wasn’t cleared. Not even on restart. So right now I’m on level 7 and my progress bar is filled.
  • As I rode on perspective #9 it was funny to see the bikes sometimes jump on the downhill section.
  • At least some of the AIs are wheel suckers. I once managed to stay in the draft for maybe 20 secs (I even got an achievement for drafting for 15 secs), but it is difficult to not overtake them and stay in the correct distance. Most of the time however the AIs didn’t take the lead but were sucking on my wheel, and when I reduced speed they simply copied that.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll write up bugs for the issues you mentioned so we can get those knocked out. :slight_smile:

Hi Reinhold,

Regarding the Level 7 thing: you’ve basically reached our level cap for the Beta. We’ll be adding more levels as we continue working on the game but you ARE still gaining experience. That’ll be reflected when we add more levels, more unlockables, and more achievements so your progress won’t be lost.