Time when training plan workouts are available

Hi,

I know that workouts only become available on a training plan on certain days but would it be possible to also indicate the time?

I got up early this morning (UK) to do my long run as it said it would be available “Saturday morning” only to find it not available until 11am!

Rich

This is definitely something that could be tweaked with training plans.

This is an issue which annoyed me a lot too. If you are serious with trainings plans, I can recommend you e.g. TrainerRoad, they offer you a lot of flexibility, but the downside is, that you have to pay for it extra.

Maybe Zwift gonna expand their functionality in the future, who knows.

1 Like

Same here. I reserve time every working day before work to ride. On Monday I got up at 7 only to find that my workout for Monday morning was only available two hours later. Luckily I also made some custom workouts for different zones myself so I did one of those instead.

Why not simply say that a workout is available on Monday and make it available from Monday 0:00 local time? That would even simplify the implementation for them. Now you have a mix of very imprecise info such as ‘available on Monday morning’ and ridiculously precise info such as ‘available at 11:25pm’. Also why not make the workouts for the whole week available at the start of the week? KISS