“There was an error logging in with that account. Did you change your password?”

I’m using Apple TV to run Zwift on a monitor. No problems since day 1 till today. When I try and ride all I can get is the message :“There was an error logging in with that account. Did you change your password?”

I didn’t change my password. I can login to the Zwift website just fine. I don’t know where I even go in Apple TV to try and login again. I have considered deleting Zwift from the apple TV but I get the warning that deleting the app will also delete all of the data. I certainly don’t want to delete my data.

Help please, Zwift is now unusable for me. Thanks

Fixed it, for anyone else go to change user then add existing user then reenter login

5 Likes

Hey…

Same issue however not with Apple TV… can anyway advice?

Thank you

Same issue, same fix (change user, login). Run Zwift through a Samsung Galaxy.

Same issue for me on Apple TV (I think 3rd gen). Same fix as above. Hoping it doesn’t do this often.

Hi I had the same issue today, did you find a way to delete the original login off the apple TV? I now have 2 logins of which only one will work, it’s just irritating.

Same problem however the fix above does not work! Zwift team could you please support? Very annoying I’m now missing my workout

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Zwift works fine on my phone, but won’t work on my AppleTV. Tried re-entering my user name and password, and no luck. Worked fine Sunday.