Tacx Firmware 3.1.13 Feedback

(Frank Goehner) #1

Has anyone tried the new Tacx Smart Trainer 3.1.13? I don’t want to install it on my Vortex Smart if people are having issues with it.

(Alexander Troiss) #2

According to the Tacx Utility (Android), the latest FW version is 3.1.9. for the Vortex Smart (at least for mine)

(Frank Goehner) #3

Using the Tacx Utility for iOS, its now up to 3.1.13.  Apparently they had issues with 3.1.11

(Alistair Aitken) #4

I updated to the latest Tacx Bushido Smart firmware when I got my new turbo on Wednesday, think it was this 3.1.13 (using the IOS app).

No issues as far as I can tell, seems to vary resistance fine.

Don’t have a power meter so can’t comment on the accuracy of the reported power. Seems ok.

(C Neely) #5

Yes upgrade - just used Vortex with 3.1.13 and the smart control is back. Upgrade from 3.1.11 ASAP!

(Todd Giorgio) #6

Huh. I just upgraded using Android and am at 3.1.7!  Maybe I need to try again. 

(Mike Shonan) #7

Using firmware 3.1.1.13 with a TACX Bushido Smart.  Power as reported by Pioneer Power meter is within  +/- 5 watts to the numbers from the Bushido.

Zwift seems to control the brake quite well.

(Mike Shonan) #8

Using firmware 3.1.1.13 with a TACX Bushido Smart.  Power as reported by Pioneer Power meter is within  +/- 5 watts to the numbers from the Bushido.

Zwift seems to control the brake quite well.