Tacx Firmware 3.1.13 Feedback

Has anyone tried the new Tacx Smart Trainer 3.1.13? I don’t want to install it on my Vortex Smart if people are having issues with it.

According to the Tacx Utility (Android), the latest FW version is 3.1.9. for the Vortex Smart (at least for mine)

Using the Tacx Utility for iOS, its now up to 3.1.13.  Apparently they had issues with 3.1.11

I updated to the latest Tacx Bushido Smart firmware when I got my new turbo on Wednesday, think it was this 3.1.13 (using the IOS app).

No issues as far as I can tell, seems to vary resistance fine.

Don’t have a power meter so can’t comment on the accuracy of the reported power. Seems ok.

Yes upgrade - just used Vortex with 3.1.13 and the smart control is back. Upgrade from 3.1.11 ASAP!

Huh. I just upgraded using Android and am at 3.1.7!  Maybe I need to try again. 

Using firmware 3.1.1.13 with a TACX Bushido Smart.  Power as reported by Pioneer Power meter is within  +/- 5 watts to the numbers from the Bushido.

Zwift seems to control the brake quite well.

Using firmware 3.1.1.13 with a TACX Bushido Smart.  Power as reported by Pioneer Power meter is within  +/- 5 watts to the numbers from the Bushido.

Zwift seems to control the brake quite well.