I have been struggling with Zwift XP for the better part of a month, and I still can’t figure out what it is going on. Here is the situation:
- I always do structured interval workouts.
- It seems I am not getting my XP/mile credits.
- Example: I rode for 100 minutes today, completing 37.2 miles on the Tempus Fugit route. By my calculations, that is 1116 XP.
- I hit all of my intervals and saw the XP that I was expecting for completing each interval. A couple of these were in the 335-XP range. I estimate that I should have received 1200 XP just for my intervals/recovery based on what I saw on the screen. (I have ZC on an iPhone connected to an iPad, which I watch on a TV.)
- Based on these factors, I was expecting at least 2000 XP for the ride, but received only 1136.
- Seriously, what is the disconnect here? I don’t want to have to continue to go back and forth with support, while earning way fewer XP than I feel like I should. At the rate I am going - and I ride 75-90 minutes six times a week - I may not reach level 50 before I wear out my current bike!
I can provide lots more specifics about my setup, etc., which has not changed in a year or more.