Strava Premium / Zwift - 2 free months access

Hi Luke,

The 2 months occur at the same time every year. If they were redeemed in January/February of 2015 then they will be redeemed again in January/February of 2016.

As we only started being a paid service in November of 2015 I am assuming that you got your first 2 months at the start of this year?

Either way, you would need to be subscribed for it to hit again. If you cancelled, it would not show but once you subscribe again, they would “move forward” to that date. You wouldn’t lose it.

Hi Eric C.

I have been a Strava premium member in the past but am currently using the free Strava account status. I just did my trial on Zwift and it sent me a link to the 2 free months for Strava Premium members. Are you saying that you only get the free two months of Zwift after being a premium member of Strava for 10 months or 12 months or something like that? I wanted to try the paid Zwift account (because I enjoyed it and feel I will probably use it a lot) but I would sign up for Strava Premium for a few months if I get a (free) paid account with Zwift to start off. If I sign up for Strava Premium, when do my free Zwift months kick in?

Hi Noah,

Strava provides those two free months only with a Premium account. For more details, I would write to them BUT once you sign up for a Strava Premium account, disconnect and reconnect it from Zwift - that should trigger the two month bonus.

The 2 months will start at the end of your current trial and/or subscription so even if you have a paid account, it will subsume the next two payments for you.

Thanks!

I don’t yet have a paid subscription to Zwift (I just completed the free trial). Should I do what you mentioned above first (before I sign up for Premium Strava)? Or, should I do that after I sign up for Premium Strava?

Hi Noah,

All you need is a Strava Premium account for those bonus months. They will be applied whether or not you are a subscribed Zwift user :slight_smile:

Thanks. I will sign up for Strava Premium. Disconnect from Zwift. Then sign up for the Zwift subscription and I will have paid the first month but get the next two for free, correct?

HI, Eric if I have on page this information:

Strava Bonus Days Redeemed: 12/02/2015

But I know that, I have 2 free months from strava later (about 11/2015)

Is that information is right ?

Hi Adamo,

Correct! Your payments for November and December will be on the house, whatever those dates happen to be. You won’t be charged until afterwards (possibly January).

Thanks!