Still Can't Access Makuri Islands

I have never been able to access Makuri Islands, but everything else works fine.

I contacted Zwift support weeks ago and they suggested I update my drivers and reinstall the program, which I did to no avail. They then told me this is a known issue and that it’s being worked on.

Two program updates and many weeks later I still can’t access Makuri Islands. So I get in touch with zwift support again, who tell me to update my drivers and reinstall the program, which I do again to no avail. They then tell me this is a known issue and that it’s being worked on.

I guess I don’t believe it’s really being worked on because how could it take weeks and weeks to develop a fix?

I’m finding this rather annoying now. What especially irks me is that Zwift is charging me the full fee and I’m not getting the full experience, and they haven’t responded to my request for a rate reduction until the ‘fix’ arrives

Anyone else still can’t get into a Makuri Islands? I think I’m going to head over to Fulgaz and Rouvy for awhile.

Any chance that you just happen to be trying Zwift on days where Makuri Islands is not in the world rotation? It is only available 6 days in January, for example:

1 Like

What happens when you try to access Makuri Islands. Does your system crash or hang. We will need a bit more information.

The program tries to open it just like with any other world, then after a wait of 10 seconds or so it exits back to my desktop.

Ah, that sounds more like a hardware issue. You might take a look through this thread:

or this one:

Or this one:

There may even be others.

Not much that is useful in those threads actually.

Hi @Neale_Hunt_Toronto

We will need more information about your system See: Guide to Getting Useful Support

1 Like