Singletrack Course

Please consider a singletrack course (with mountain bikes to ride of course) for the many of us in the Zwift community who are also mountain bikers.  It would have to be a separate choice of course since most road cyclists would not want to have this as their only option on a specified day.  Short steep climbs and drops would be a great mountain biking experience / workout to stay in mountain biking shape during the long winter months.  I could imagine making a “turnoff option” on the Watopia mountain course where your bike changes to a mountain bike and you get to ride singletrack through the forest / alpine parts of the Watopia mountain course.  How cool would that be!

Would add a new dimension to zwift.

I am not really a MTB person but I like the part:

I could imagine making a “turnoff option” on the Watopia mountain course where your bike changes to a mountain bike and you get to ride singletrack through the forest / alpine parts of the Watopia mountain course.  How cool would that be!

The answer? VERY!

Then come out for a break in Welcome and go on to complete network of little tracks. I certainly would take the turn!

I made a suggestion like that before, even including upright-bikes with panniers for the riders / riderettes who like long distances with a different “road-feel”, again, why not?

It all adds to engage various cyclist to the platform from all background even if I myself am a lycra roadie. I welcome all!!

I like to see various bikes and things to break up monotony even the runners (met one already but I think this was a zwift tester) and it looks great.

Here is my vote up!