Silly things that annoy you about Zwift (Keep it light and Fun)

Just take the brief draft while you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

wonā€™t you get brief benefits as they pass you? not really sure how sticky draft works? does it make you slower?

Yes, this happens to me all the time, it is very silly and annoying!

4 Likes

I guess iā€™m never fast enough to notice! haha

2 Likes

Canā€™t you use a TT bike to eliminate you drafting?

I think that the words are not to say to other riders by saying to Zwift.

Isnā€™t there a slider in the settings to turn down the Zwift background sounds? :thinking:

The fact that my avatar takes a detour for the sole purpose of running over the guy taking a break in the middle of the road.

13 Likes

Passing ten people to find The Ultimate Draft. Who then takes a different turn at the next intersection

4 Likes

Hi Chris you were really lucky getting all them Power Ups. Really annoting thing about the Alpe is that spinning lottery at the top. Ive been up there 20 times now and still no wheels. Ive spoken to a guy whose been up there over 30 times and has gotten the wheels 12 times. Whats the secret.

1 Like

Cross the line pushing at least twice your average power for the rest of the climb :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ā€¦worked for me, second time up!

2 Likes

Once you actually get the wheels you will likely find that you get them regularly from there on out. Really odd.

2 Likes

I got them on the second try. I think Zwift took pity on me and want to give me every advantage for the next timeā€¦

Like a cyclist could just ride past T-Rex and Velociraptors without consequence ā€¦ so dumb ā€¦ LOL

2 Likes

ā€œto Xeroxā€ used to mean to copy a paper and nowadays ā€œto googleā€ mean to search the web. It is the goal of every company to become the de facto standard in the field

There are incorrect distance boards all over the place, not just Innsbruck (but it is the worst). I remember complaining about them on the Watopia sprint a few years ago, and eventually got them fixed after submitting enough photo evidence.
Maybe Iā€™m a bit OCD, but sure the distance in a sprint must be advertised correctly

The ā€œrouteā€ based horizontal elevation graph is probably not on the route youā€™re riding. For instance, if youā€™re doing RGV in France, the HEG will show Ven-Top until you make the turn at the top of Petit KOM. Iā€™ve almost never seen it be correct in any world unless I happen to be riding the ā€œdefaultā€ route. Annoyingā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure that is silly enough to qualify! that is a legitimate annoyance!

Very trueā€¦ whatā€™s the point? :joy::crazy_face:

1 Like

Riding through the boulders on the Tower Roadā€¦

1 Like