Silly things that annoy you about Zwift (Keep it light and Fun)

On the radio tower climb I always have to close my eyes because my avatar is driving through a rock that lies on the right part of the road.

BTW: Do all these Ride Ons Zwift puts in my jersey pocket add weight to me, which makes me slower on climbs? I think I should avoid them… :wink:

3 Likes

They already have some of this tech in place: either ran IOS (and crash and burn) or go ride the TdZ (and crash and burn) :expressionless:

Why isn’t there a ‘hairy legs’ option?? :laughing:

4 Likes

Would u be able to notice it? :sweat_smile:

All those points and nothing new to buy. I don’t need or have room for more bikes and don’t want slower wheels. Why don’t they come up with gold colored wheels or special socks or 2 million point jersey’s.

3 Likes

We supposed to make this forum silly :woozy_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I find it annoying that there are so many Zwifter’s that I can’t keep up with! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

When you realize that you set your meetup to race results and every one leaves u behind… :unamused:

1 Like

Lol, when u realize that you put the meetup on “stick together” and u say everyone sprint until the end… :open_mouth: It’s… let’s just say silly and embarrassing at the same time :joy:

Don’t tell me I did 4.5 pizza slices but only show me one slice - I want all the slices!

1 Like

The sound of riding on cobbles when in a run only event (no cyclists) in Innsbruck.

4 Likes

Now that is funny😂