Silly things that annoy you about Zwift (Keep it light and Fun)

They already have some of this tech in place: either ran IOS (and crash and burn) or go ride the TdZ (and crash and burn) :expressionless:

Why isn’t there a ‘hairy legs’ option?? :laughing:

5 Likes

Would u be able to notice it? :sweat_smile:

All those points and nothing new to buy. I don’t need or have room for more bikes and don’t want slower wheels. Why don’t they come up with gold colored wheels or special socks or 2 million point jersey’s.

5 Likes

We supposed to make this forum silly :woozy_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I find it annoying that there are so many Zwifter’s that I can’t keep up with! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

When you realize that you set your meetup to race results and every one leaves u behind… :unamused:

2 Likes

Lol, when u realize that you put the meetup on “stick together” and u say everyone sprint until the end… :open_mouth: It’s… let’s just say silly and embarrassing at the same time :joy:

1 Like

Don’t tell me I did 4.5 pizza slices but only show me one slice - I want all the slices!

3 Likes

The sound of riding on cobbles when in a run only event (no cyclists) in Innsbruck.

6 Likes

Now that is funny😂

That this forum stills flags the word Zwift as a misspelled word. I’m like, REALLY? :rofl:

2 Likes

I think that is your browser not the site (i could bee wrong though)

3 Likes

Cobble sound when running in France today on the TdZ Shorter run.

Not being able to see PB’s without having to ride first. Even until you are half way up a climb and already shattered before finding out you are about a minute behind PB :slight_smile:

One for me is when people gripe about people with steering capability (like Sterzo) only winning the steering race on Crit City because… they have steering!

2 Likes

That’s not exactly light and fun… but I know what you mean. At the same time, those people probably get annoyed when a riders loses a steering race on Crit City because they DON’T have steering! It’s a STEERING race! :rofl:

1 Like

I actually came here to say there are so many issues going on with Zwift right now that they’re overshadowing the light and fun ones. I’ll think of one soon…

I’m still waiting for Zwift to release an update that will work with my Atari 2600 (in 4K resolution) and the 20 yo rusted Schwinn Airdyne in my parents basement with power and cadence. Actually, Kudos to Zwift for the ability to support the platforms and operating systems it does. It’s a little annoying when I read posts about users who complain “I just bought the latest computer (Apple M1 or some obscure trainer) and Zwift didn’t work right out of the box”, before there is an opportunity to update the software for the new hardware.

1 Like

The social distancing jokes. OK, they may have been slightly amusing back in March but the joke’s wearing a bit thin 10 months later.

5 Likes