Segment leaderboards on Strava, can't see my friends times?

Hi there,

I’ve started the premium Strava subscription following the changes.

When doing a ride on Zwift and viewing the segments, the only Leaderboards are All Time, This Year and Today. I can’t see any for friends/followers?

Anyone know why?

Noticed that too. It’s not related to zwift though. Happens for all segments.

It’s one of the main things I used to use strava for.

Edit: I see that on the browser version you get that option but not on the app (anymore).

It’s been made a premium feature. For rides I’ve recorded on my Wahoo Roam and then uploaded to Strava I can see segments and all leaderboard options that we’re always there. But for Zwift rides it’s only the ones mentioned above.

Appreciate it may not be a Zwift issue was just curios. I can go in to a friends rode and look at their segments manually but that’s very time consuming.

I’m a subscriber too. Ah, you seem to be correct. I hadn’t noticed that it stills works for outside rides (its been a while lol). Very weird that the followers leaderboard doesn’t work in the strava app for virtual rides now.

1 Like

This doesn’t make sense indeed. All time leaderboards are not interesting since there are so many people on Zwift and people averaging 60 km/h on a segment is just not realistic.
It would be of far more value to see your friends efforts an a segment.
You can see it in the web version of Strava, just not in the app, even not for Premium users.

I really hope this will be fixed!!

1 Like

You should contact Strava

3 Likes

Update on Twitter from April 2020: "This is a known issue and we’re working on getting both of those features back up ASAP. Thanks, Tyler (Strava)”

Tried to include the link to the tweet but this forum doesn’t allow links. It was in response to DC Rainmaker raising this exact point.

This is bugging me to no end.

I am still having this issue, is it addressed or is everyone not able to see their followers time on Strava through the app? Desktop works fine.

Doesn’t appear to be. Pretty disappointing seen as this was advised in Apr last year they were looking at it.

Can’t see friends times but I can see thousands of people I don’t know or care about.

Great update to premium Strava. Think I’ll be canceling when renewal is due

1 Like