Zwift version: 1.0.53.029
Game Resolution: High (1080p)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) MacBookPro11,5 Quad-Core Intel Core i7 2.8 GHz 16 GB RAM
- Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB
- Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5
About 30 min into the ride the screen fades to white, before coming back to full colour. The duration it stays white seemed to get longer as the ride went on. At around the hour mark it stayed full white and didn’t return forcing me to exit the ride. (in this case jut before the peak on L’Etape Stage 1!)
Screen fade is only occurring during Zwift sessions. General computer activity is not resulting in white screen fade.
The uploaded files are from the restarted Zwift session showing progression from beginning to fade, deep fade, then recovering … before repeating…
Anybody else had this issue and/or know of a resolution?
- graphics card, although 370; in theory is better/newer than the 290 extreme spec requirements
- in game resolution at 1080p; in theory should be ok for the graphic spec, I haven’t tried a ride at the lower res.
- macbook is generally too old (like me but I hope not…)