Samsung Tab s7+

Was wondering if there was any plans to update the graphics for the tab s7+?
It has the power to give it a bit more of a pleasurable viewing experience.

2 Likes

Hi @Scott_Harvey, I agree 100% and I’ve already asked this very same thing before. Hopefully, someone from the Zwift team will tell us whether they are planning to do so or not.

2 Likes

One more request here with s7 that should be the same

3 Likes

What are the issues with the graphics on the s7+? I am new to zwift and currently trying to decide between an iPad pro 11 inch or Tab S7+

No issues at all, it works fine every time, at least for me, (perfect BTconnection to my smart bike and it had never hang up) but we are just asking zwift to improve the detail settings for it as we believe it can deliver even better graphics performance.

1 Like

+1 from me as well with a Tab S7.

Was anything done here? Im looking at gerting the tab s8+ and hopeful zwift upped the graphics settings… youd think by now they would give us the ability to adjust the settings in app, wonder what fps it runs at

Don’t get your high hopes, my s7 runs the same as my s10e no matter how better graphic card or processor it has :confused:

You will find that all tablets and phones get given the basic profile only. To the best of my knowledge there are no plans to open this up so that newer models can get a higher profile which they are capable of running. Maybe the new UI may offer this?

Presently the only option of being able to get to the higher profiles is via Windows 10/11 which can be done for sensible money.

Which graphic settings does Zwift set for tab s7 or the s8? Is it the normal graphic settings?

I read somewhere that zwift gives the ipad pro (m1) the high graphic setting. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks for the feedback.

Android tablets and phone get Basic profile, the lowest tier.

same here. On Samsung Tab S7 plus. Higher graphic details pls.

Running Zwift on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and also hope to see improved graphics. My wife’s ipad from 2015 has better resolution.

The resolution is down to the tablet rather than Zwift.

They both receive the same graphics profile from Zwift so any difference is down to the tablet.