Samsung 10.1

I have a Samsung 10.1 but the Zwift app does not give me the functionality that Ios does.  I can not get into landscape or get the ‘Ride’ facility. 

Is this a known fault or simply a Android problem?

Charles

The Zwift app has not been released for Android yet, it’s only available for PC, Mac, iOS and AppleTV. What you have installed is the Zwift Mobile Link, which is a companion app to the Zwift app. 

Zwift for Android should go into beta sometime this year.

Paul  Aahhh how very annoying as I only have Android devices - allergic to Apple!

Is an Android version in the pipeline?

Charles

Like I said, Zwift for Android should go into beta sometime this year.

Paul I know I am beig a bore but I would quite like to use your software!  I have a bluetooth PC but even when paired with my trainer and working with other Apps Zwift can not find the trainer.  Will a PC only work with ANT+

You cannot directly connect a trainer via Bluetooth directly to a PC.

You can use the Zwift Mobile Link to bridge the Bluetooth signal to your PC or a better option would be to use an ANT+ dongle an a USB extension to get the dongle as close to the power source as possible.

BTW, I don’t work for Zwift, just active on the forums and have over 2 years of using Zwift using multiple setups.

Paul even more gratitude for your help. All becoming too difficult so will quit zwift till the android version arrives and meanwhile use the BKool.and Tac apps which work perfectly.