Riding against own records - Alp du Zwift and other routes

Hi,
I’ve tried to ride today Alp du Zwift with the intention to beat my previous record, but when started the 22 sections mount there were no previous records at all. All the sections were empty of any data.
Apparently, my previous record of about 2 or 3 weeks ago was made in the public gym with the public device provided by the gym. So, if I understand correctly, all the records are always stored locally on the device. Is this correct?
And is there any way, or maybe some work-around to compete against own record on different routes in case if the previous records were made on different devices, or in case if those records are older then a month?

Thank you!

Hi Adam,

Yes, you’re correct that the “Personal Best” scores, which appear on the “PAUSED” Menu in-game and display as intervals of 5s, 1 min, 5 min, 20 min, are stored locally on the device and will not follow you when you login to a different device.

To my knowledge, these “Personal Best” records are general scores and aren’t specific to any route or world. If it’s your goal to surpass a previous personal best score, you can do so from any available world or route, and would simply need to achieve a higher wattage value than your previously record score.

If you’re referring to different records or scores, let me know and I see what I can do to clarify matters.