First time Alpe Du Zwift - no personal time

Hi there.
Yesterday I did my first tour of Alpe Du Zwift, riding Road to Sky.
Everything went well, and i received the Road To Sky badge.
however, it seems my personal best time, wasn’t recorded.
When I got closer to the top, it startet timing me, but as I reached the top, it was gone.

Is it because I am only level 10 or what happened?

Thank you

What do you mean by your time wasn’t recorded? Where are you looking for this information?

2 Likes

Since it’s your first time, what I think happened is that you went up, your time was recorded. But since you do not have a previous time, nothing else was shown.

As with every other sprint/segment… If you go there again, it will show you your PB for the last 30 days as you start the last bit of the climb.
And then you’ll also see the time you record after completing the climb in comparison to all your previous times (and the current leaderboard) of the last 30 days. (For some reason they only keep last 30 days and not your top 10 - whoever knows why, can enlighten me as well!)

1 Like

You can also check your Strava segment time.

1 Like

Usually shows me my time compared to “todays top times”. At least it dies in all the sprints etc.

Usually shows me my time compared to “todays top times”. At least it dies in all the sprints etc

Fugured it out, during a sprint today.
If i switch to another app (Spotify ex.), the timer is cancelled… not doing that near the top of ADZ again:)