Rider Score not accumulating

Would anyone know as to why the Rider score is frozen?

The miles continue to accumulate along with elevation. However, the rider score does not move.

Forest B, You’re a Mad Zwift Genuis! Thank you for the quick response and resolving my issue!!

You guys rock! 30X Ride Ons…
‎‎
Thank you for your patience while this was escalated up to my team. I’d be happy to help provide some information how XP is awarded on different rides.

Looking through our server-side logs, I’m not seeing anything out of the ordinary in terms of your XP gain. I noticed that the majority of your recent rides in Zwift have been in workout mode, and it’s important to note that XP is awarded differently in workout mode than in free rides. In workout mode, XP is not awarded for each mile traveled like in a free ride, but is awarded when a workout block is accurately completed. The amount of XP given also scales based on the difficulty of the workout block. You can find more info on XP and how it is awarded over [on our news pag)

I hope that helps clear things up, but if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you!
Forrest B.
Member Experience Agent