Rider database is broken

Quite a disappointment… Really hope this gets fixed at some point in the near future.

1 Like

yeah it is really a pity. and Nobody says whats going on…

zwift shame in you

1 Like

On the forum entry about the “ZwiftPower Planned Outage November 16 2020” Shuji says issues should be reported there, but I do not think it is a thread that we can reply to… :frowning:

The rider database is still broken, which will be why there’s no ranking calcs still.

Please Zwift, fix this issue, a lot of races are still without race ranking results.

4 Likes

This needs to be resolved to ensure Zwift Power is adding value to the racing community!! Very frustrating that these (what Zwift might think of as ‘little’) issues keep cropping up.

Race Ranking points (Race rank/gain etc.) are key features!

Please resolve or at least communicate what is going on… :+1:t3:

@Shuji_Sakai … A lot of people are flagging issues (still unresolved post ZP update), but we can’t comment on your post:

4 Likes

@Shuji_Sakai All events are showing Primes from France on the sign-up page; regardless of map.

4 Likes

Bugs all over the place :mask:

1 Like

HI - I was hoping that the ZP maintenance yesterday would have resolved this issue - but I am still not seeing historical (back to I believe 11/11) race ranking results in ZP. Does anyone know when this might be resolved? Thank you!

2 Likes

Glad I didn’t have the race of a lifetime last week. Looks like I would never have gotten proper credit for it.

2 Likes

Results / ranking make fun and racing without such a system is absurd.
Very disappointing for all racers.
Who’s in charge ? Is there a pilot in the plane ? Zwift silence is very much unpleasant and disrespectful to the ‘customers’ we all are.

8 Likes

Hoping for race result ranking points to reappear as well. Been a week now, this is silly. I’m going to stop racing until this is resolved and see people getting points. Especially during a pandemic (non) season…this is the only place we can really race this year. Would be nice to have something comparative to show for it, one of my goals has been to achieve a certain race ranking and I can’t get there if no points are produced.

4 Likes

Nobody could see this coming when Zwift took over.

And if you believe that, I have some beans you may be interested in.

14 Likes

I’m at the point where I hope a bunch of tech-savvy Zwifters spin-off and create a race-friendly alternative. It’s crazy to see a company so heavily invested in e-racing, at least in public statements (i.e., Olympics, etc.), yet spend so few resources on improving it.

8 Likes

We’re looking into these issues. Please continue to flag them up here.

11 Likes

Thank you for the response, @Shuji_Sakai! Please let us know if you all plan to fix the ranking points issue retroactively. No ranking points since November 11th.

4 Likes

I’m missing racing points from November 10th (United States, West Coast).

Event ID = 1204584

Also missing points from this Event ID = 1208153

:rofl: I’ll be using that tactic in my Sweatfest series today

2 Likes

Zwift when you think to fix this Major issue about ranking points assigment???

3 Likes

Can we get a timeline about when the ranking system issue will be addressed? It doesn’t seem like the new servers are helping ZwiftPower at all.

2 Likes