Restricted

Hi all im C cat yet the new cat system rides are not allowing me to enter as a C it highlights as restricted??
What am i missing

What category does it allow you to join?

How do you know you are a C cat? The new category system is not the same as ZwiftPower. You can read more here Category Enforcement - How is my category calculated? [February 2022]

1 Like

Anything above C.
And yes im taking my cat from z power

I would say you have been promoted to B.

2 Likes

What is missing is Zwift not showing anyone what category they are in now with the new cat enforcement calculations. The old zwiftpower limits do not apply anymore, and there is no where to see what your new numbers are. Hopefully that will be coming zoon?

2 Likes

Cheers guys appreciate your speedy responses…B it is then

2 Likes

I’ve just found myself restricted from D and made to compete in C on Zwift (despite being a D on ZP).
This is quite annoying as I’m not really very good, coming in bottom 25% of D races that I’ve entered, no way I can stick it with C riders. The most frustrating thing is not being able to see the key metrics that are being used to calculate it. Ah well.

Your ZwiftPower profile shows your efforts - You went over the C cat threshold last month - 2.6wkg.
Cat Enforcement only uses a single effort to define your category.

2 or 3 weeks and it will be out 60 days and you will be back to a D (probably)

1 Like

Looking quickly at your last 90 day data, you have done 2.56w/kg for 20 minutes.

I would expect based on that to see you in C under Category Enforcement rules.

1 Like