Restart next to named rider once warmed up / ride in place waiting

1. I don’t want to jump in not warmed up with other riders but would be great to be about to ‘restart’ or have the option to find/jump to where another rider is. 2) On a related note…it’s hard to wait in one place or warmup and meet at the start. Would be great to have a “neutral” gear mode where your pedaling *doesn’t* move you so you can warmup waiting at the start line and watching…or pedal hard but wait for someone to get around to you.

When we had options to jump to another riders point in game, it was introducing a number of issues - from bugs to potential exploits - so I don’t know if we’d add that back in right now. However, you can work around this by quitting your ride and then restarting, as it would let you join in with someone else that way.

In the same way, you can “create” the neutral gear mode you’ve described by just staying on the pairing screen. You can see your watts, but you won’t actually move. 

Hey thanks that all makes sense. However the pairing or end ride screen blocks your view of what’s going on (e.g., watching others you are riding with start/go by/etc). Perhaps the “done riding?” box could be small and high on the screen then if you click it you get the big ending screen…that would allow us to sit and wait for someone but still be able to see them. 

I agree with the need for some form of warmup mode.