Resistance seems much tougher after cycling outdoors for 3 weeks

Hey everyone.

I am using a Taxc vortex connected to zwift.

I recently took a 3 week trip to Switzerland where I was taking a bit of holiday, but also riding my bike up some Swiss mountains.

Before I left, my FTP was 279, and I was about 8 weeks into the FTP builder plan - I felt very strong, and didnt struggle to hold the 400 or so watts required during some of my workouts (a few times per workout for around 30 seconds - 1 minute).

When I got back to my apartment, and set the bike up to go back on zwift - it felt very different than when I left.
Firstly, outside of ERG mode - my power jumps all over the place. The pedalling is not smooth at all, and I really struggle to hold even 250 watts.
I thought it was a callibration or update issue, so I checked everything twice and tried again.
After another failed attempt to get it back to feeling normal, I decided to do an FTP test (as I started to assume it was about my fitness) - the new test came in at 249 - 30 watts less than before!

Is there anything else I could try to get my bike riding normally again?
Or is this in my head and I actually lost those 30 watts? (I really don’t think this is the case, based on the fact that the pedalling isn’t smooth or consistent even when trying to ride at lower watts).

Extra info:
When turning the cranks with the wheel in the air, I do feel some friction in the pedal stroke - I think this might also be playing a part.