Remember the working class!

Love the tours, but somehow you guys need to add more makeup days. A lot, if not most of us, work 5 days a week and have families that obviously come first so then we have no time to finish a tour because of the fact. I think this tour has 2 makeup days and that’s it.
I remember the Zwift Academy last year had all kind of makeup days so it made it very easy to complete the academy, so come on #Zwift think about the working class when you are scheduling tours and makeup days! :thinking:

As much as I agree, I also think that 2 days is sufficient. Just look at how many Olympic level athletes work a full time job and are parents. They definately put in way more time to training than us mortals will ever do, and they don’t get makeup days if they miss a day of training or an event.

Out of all the people that pay and all the people that ride on Zwift how many do you think are Olympic athletes or Professional bike riders compared to every day people?
Try working 12 hours a day, 4 on and 4 off and coming home and doing a tour on Zwift, or better yet try doing it before you go to work, or here is one even better, try working 1 night shift from 6pm to 6am and then coming home and doing 1 stage of a race. I am sure there are thousands of people that are on Zwift that are in the same boat or worse than I am.

6 Likes