Problem with the speed

Hey Guys,

Yes, this happened to me as well. I found it after 15 min looking for the litlle plug…

Try to sync all the sensors. The heart rate was included? because in mine not…still the problem with the speed and waiting Bodytone’s feedback.

Keep you posted…

Hi Martin¡¡¡
My ds60 is coming next week. Are you able to use zwift properly? Im having doubts about this spin bike.

Hanks.

Hi Javi, nope…not yet. They told they will send me a new console v2…but you never know if it will works…Hving said that, the bike is really good,

Hi Martin

I am considering to buy this one. were you able to resolve the syncronization issues?

Thanks,
Max

Hi Guillaume

You are saying you are not impressed. But is it actually working at all with Zwift?

I am not looking for 100% precision, but at least the watts and rpm should be transeferring I guess.

Thanks,

Max

I’ve given up trying to make it work. The bodytone is not compatible with zwift.

Neither does the HR on the bike. I’ve left it and use my watch to record the activity and hr.@Martin_Jimenez, who did you contact re HR on DS60?

Hola MArtin, que tal!!! Estoy en proceso de compra de la DS60 y quería preguntarse si eres tan amable si habías solucionado los problemas de conectividad con Zwift, es algo que me llama la atención para entrenar y por lo que veo no hay mucha información al respecto. Un saludo

Hi everyone,

No updates on my side regarding the conection…not working. However, is a great bike!
Martin

I have the same problem but with Titanium Strengh TS2, that I think is the same model that BT DS60. I can not increase the watts. I go with cadence 100 and maximum power and I get only 195 watts more or less. It doesn’t run properly

Any news about this?

Hi guys,
Just came here to check if anybody had same issue than me and found this topic. Perfect.
I’ve also a DS60 and to be honest, its works fine with Zwift. Only 1 problem:
Bike sensors (rpm and watts) works perfectly with Zwift. Issue is the speed shown by Zwift.
If Zwift reads 210 Watts at 120rpm, it’s impossible you go 20kph. But shows.
This for me is the “issue”. DS60 just simply send data to Zwift. If you ride some pre programmed options/rides, Zwift will (supposedly) control Watts automatically and you’ll control rpm (of course :slight_smile: )
If you choose some workout, you’ll control watts (via up/down key on DS60) as well the rpm. However the speed shown is not accurate as well.
At least this is my personal perspective based on some knowledge.