Printable version of mini maps

Hi,

Does anyone know if the mini maps are available somewhere in the Zwift folders in a format that can be printed? I’d love to print a poster version of Watopia for on the wall next to my trainer so I can keep track of where I am if I’m not following a particular route.
I know that Zwiftinsider has a pdf version but this isn’t up to date with the newer areas. The maps must exist somewhere because I’ve seen zoomable/dragable maps but not in any format I can print.

Watopia looks complete - https://zwiftinsider.com/watopia-intersection - is this what you are looking for?

I guess what I’m looking for is that basic map that has been labelled with the intersections, but without the editing/annotations of each junction.
I’ve seen annotated versions on a few websites so it must be available somewhere.

The ZwiftMap site has one without the labels with the routes marked. The background is the clean PNG. Replace the number in the URL with the world number to get other worlds.

3 Likes

Great, that’s just what I was looking for. Thanks.

ZwiftInsider have an updated map of Watopia, to download or purchase: Download or Purchase a Watopia Course Map | Zwift Insider

1 Like