Previously completed workout in training plan showing incomplete next session [SOLVED]

Same problem here, two workouts was complete in 5w of build me up, and the trainings appear in my activities with with the right name (escalation+method).
With the workaround it is not possible to connect the statistics/effort with the actual workaround.

Data is in the database… So I hope this is a quick fix

1 Like

Same issue this morning on LOX at start of week 7, continuing issue with sessions last week.

1 Like

I also noticed after I did the LOX activity, it had disappeared from the companion app list completely, reappearing after I went back into Zwift to mark session as “I did it” manually

Last time I checked, my missing serrated workout didn’t appear in Zwift either, so I couldn’tmark it as completed - there was a big white blank spot in the place it should have appeared on the screen!

1 Like

Just finished first build me up week 11 training
Same issue is still there
Training finished after which it’s gone from the trainings plan

1 Like

Same issues here on the bmu plan week 10/11 shows in feed but not in plan as completed also does not state build me up in the title when looking on strava. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Yep. Just completed Breakfast Returns and it disappeared from the training plan as soon as I was done!! And serrated now appears on the plan, but shows it as “incomplete”. Grrrrrrrr

image|230x500

I’m pretty sure that this issue is down to the latest Zwift and Companion App update.
It’s happened again to me this morning and It’s now not recorded 3 workouts and over 4 hours of training.
Please could Zwift get on top of this bug as soon as possible. Thanks all :biking_woman:t2:

2 Likes

It’s happening in Peddle Pounder as well

1 Like

Yes, I experienced it too in Peddle Pounder on Saturday morning 27/2 and today.

1 Like

Having same issue with BMU Week 9 as stated, and now one workout that was previously marked as complete on the Companion App and in the Apple TV App yesterday reverted back to incomplete or ‘Due’ today. I thought I had new workout ready today, but when I hit ‘I did it’ on the one with the issue, the next workout said it would be available in 23:59… hours.
Frustrating to be ready to ride and find out you got locked out of your planned activity.

1 Like

I completed today’s workout “Fitness Builder” The ride shows up in my Activity but the workout plan still shows that it has not been completed. This has been happening since last Wednesday to my family members account also. Last Saturday I completed week 6 and the plan didn’t update to show both workouts completed. There seems to be some technical issues and an ambassador for Zwift informed me that they are working on a fix which hopefully will be retroactive. :biking_woman:

1 Like

Same happening to me in Build me up - last two days Circus and Malevolent showing as incompleted

1 Like

Same issue in “Build me up” and I tried mark workouts by “I did it”, but it’s credits and progress wasn’t showed up in plan dashboard

1 Like

Same here. Rides don’t include the “build me up” prefix and don’t even show in the plan afterwards (making it impossible to mark them as “I did this”).

I’ll try riding without the companion app later and see if that makes any difference.

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue with 6 week FTP builder plan. Just completed first workout of 2nd week and then it says a workout expired in week1 and the week 2 workout i just completed has disappeared. Both workouts are recorded correctly in my activities.

3 Likes

Just logged back in and the workouts that had previously completely disappeared are listed once again, though they do not have my efforts listed (as such some are showing as expired, where I can select “I did it!”)

Hopeful that with some more time the system will link the uncompleted workouts with my rides from when I did it.

2 Likes

YEP ZWIFT Racing 6 week plan, completed ‘Takin it Easy’ (Sunday evening) and ‘Watopia Hilly Reverse’ (Monday evening) and neither registered in the plan list, they recorded and show in my activities but not in the plan!!! Watopia Hilly Reverse also disappeared from the list for an hour or so then magically appeared again, but still didn’t acknowledge I’d done it.

2 Likes

Add Multisport Mixer to the pile :slight_smile:

1 Like