Previously completed workout in training plan showing incomplete next session [SOLVED]

I’m having this issue with Singletrack Slayer. It shows I did the workout on Zwift companion and Strava but not the main app.

1 Like

Same problem as a lot of people. Started last week in week 5 of the build me up plan. Tine, method didn’t sync and then C.A. and 15.9 in week 6.
Please fix this. Whilst not the end of the world it is irritating not to be able to click back through the training plan and see your performance easily on past workouts.

Hopefully it is resolved soon.

1 Like

Same here with Singletrack Slayer. Bit frustrating, but not the end of the world. The XP earned after each interval is awarded during the session so nothing lost really unless you count the stars at the end of the programme.
Seems they’re aware and will hopefully fix soon.

1 Like

Completion status on the app and companion stopped for Single Track Slayer immediately following the new Zwift app updates…at least for Apple. Data is still appearing on website and in the Strava upload. The workaround is lame…which is to basically cheat and lose the data in the plan. How likely will they go back and update the missing data??? Might you consider modifying your test protocol before releasing app updates…next time, to include whether or not training plans still work? Kinda bush league to miss something so impactful. The worst thing you can do is lose data…so please next time take your time and do it right.

5 Likes

Happens to me since the weekend on Build Me Up week 7. Shows up in Activities, but have to manually push completed to show in Training Plan, but then KMs etc aren’t logged and it’s entered as “completed outside”. I want my stars! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice to have any news from Zwift about the advance and expected time to resolve this issue. Too much silence for this frustrating and disappointing situation.

5 Likes

Same here in 6wk beginner ftp builder. iPad app always updated, shows correctly in activities and Strava. Marked as ‘I did it’ but lost all stars.

Third workout in a row now for me - FTP builder.
Apple TV 4k is the platform in my case.
I submitted a ticket - the response indicated it’s being worked on, and please be patient.

"We appreciate you letting us know, this is something that we're currently tracking and trying to fix, we just needed to make sure. As stated in the forums, we are currently trying to get this fixed. You can stay up to date on how this is going in that forum post, as it's updated as soon as we know something."

3 Likes

Never mind. I think this OS the thread, though I don’t see any updates from staff. I’ll try to be patient.

This is happening to me in Dirt Destroyer for 3 weeks. First 2 weeks worked normally. Recent ones are only given the title of the workout in my activities without saying “Dirt Destroyer -“… in front of them. I’m using Apple TV app.

A couple of my workouts have not credited in the Build Me Up plan…looks like this is well documented. Please keep us posted on a fix.

Same problem using ‘Build Me Up’. Two workouts (Mishmash and Ham Sandwich) missing despite them having uploaded to Strava. I’m using iPad and iPhone for Zwift and Zwift companion respectively.

3rd day in a row and still no credit for completed rides in the Single Track Slayer training plan…BUT now it is getting worse as the plans that I did complete and didn’t get credit for are showing up again in future weeks…or did you mean to use the same name for a ride several times even though they are sequenced with #1, #2, etc.

This is also impacted me on the Spaded Sweetie and LOX on the 12 week FTP workout

Same here

Im using iPhone 11 with iOS 14.4 and i have the Same problem with Build me up Training Plan.

I’m using my iPad & having the same problem with the 6 week FTP builder workout plan. I’m on week 1 & none of the workouts (2 so far) have saved. The pre-plan week saved (likely completed before the update).

I’m also noticing that during the workouts the “stars” are not showing up for each stage completed, or are inconsistently showing up as completed. I wouldn’t be surprised it I don’t get credit for not fully completing the harder sprints :hot_face::laughing: but even the recovery segments (which I definitely do) are not showing up as complete.

Hopefully y’all will work it out soon! I like seeing that progress! Thanks!

Ditto. Happened this evening on Gran Fondo week 4. Had done Tempo to Sprints last night. Synced to Strava on but unusually without the ‘Gran Fondo’ prefix tag.

Logged on to do Tempo Accelerations workout tonight but said the last one was still outstanding.

Elite Suito via Apple TV.

Zwift seems buggy at the moment.

Same issue with the back to fitness plan. Didn’t record that I’d just completed the week 2 slow motion session, but shows in activities. Tried to find the ‘I completed it’ option as advised, but couldn’t find it and now the session has completely disappeared.

Oddly my stats are out too, the 30 day stats are higher than my all time stats, it seems not to be including my latest ride.

Having lots of issues with the companion app dropping out constantly.

I’m new to Zwift and really liked it, but already considering whether I’ve picked the right app given these bugs.

Just to let you know this applies to the Grand Fondo Training programme as well, the behaviour started for me after Zwift was updated in IOS on Monday. A fix would be good, as the work around does not accrue TSS points or stars. Thanks.