Possibility to hide all stats/lists/maps from screen

(Steinar Hansen TeamZF [V]) #1

It would be great to have an option to clear the screen of all stats/lists. When Companion is used all/most info is found there.

I find the workout displays at the top slightly large and intrusive. I love the immersion of the game and a hotkey to clear the display of everything except the world graphics would be great.

PS: Put the pop-up texts from WO’s and leaders at lower third NOT center of screen.

(Daren Chandisingh [Vision]) #2

Yeah I recall asking for something akin to this ages ago. For me it was more about being able to take clean screenshots. That’s something the game engine already does automatically, so I’m sure it can’t be a huge task to optionally hide the UI.

Here’s my related post from 2015:

(Clau Saez) #3

I’d love that. Sometimes you just want to get rid of the numbers and enjoy the ride.

(Mike Kelly) #4

There is an app at zwifthacks.com that will allow you to enable the “Minimal UI” setting that does exactly that. I use it often. It is not hacking the Zwift executable code, but just changing preferences that are built into the game but not supported. Of course you use it at your own peril and no one will support any issues that arise as a result. But it is nice for choosing your own world, shutting off the intro music, removing the UI, etc. There are also ways to ride in “solo” mode with no other riders using other “methods.” In the worst case, you can come clean again by reinstalling Zwift. All of your levels and gear are stored in the cloud.

(Clau Saez) #5

Thank Mike, I’ll give it a try.