Polar heart strap not connecting

My Polar chest strap is not connecting to Zwift. How do I make the connection?

Most of all, make sure it isn’t connected to anything else (bike computer, phone, whatever) at the same time.

And check the battery, Polar’s HR are not really long life. But aside this I never had problems pairing with Zwift.

Witch Polar HRM is? H7, H9, H10?

Try installing Polar Beat on the same device you’re using zwift. I had some problems I don’t remember if it was with my HRM H10 or my polar Footpod and solve it pairing it first with their own app.

Check first battery as Milan says.

Early versions of the Polar HR monitor used a non-standard Bluetooth connection and is essentially proprietary to Polar’s own equipment. Worse still, these early models are NO LONGER SUPPORTED by Polar (programmed obsolescence??). I am still able to capture the HR data directly from the device (using an early version of the app-software), but it will NOT transmit or pair with Zwift.

Mine are H7, no problems (have two).

Early versions of the Polar HR monitor used a non-standard Bluetooth connection and is essentially proprietary to Polar’s own equipment. Worse still, these early models are NO LONGER SUPPORTED by Polar (programmed obsolescence??). I am still able to capture the HR data directly from the device (using an early version of the app-software), but it will NOT transmit or pair with Zwift.

Had this issue today. Solved it by applying “Forget this device” on both iphone and ipad Bluetooth settings. Then re-insert battery in Polar device, and appeared as a link option on Zwift opening connection screen.