PC Freezes - but only on certain routes

Hi all, long time Zwift user using the following self built PC:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (Six Core)
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF B450-PRO GAMING (AM4)
32 GB Ram (1197MXZ)
6128MB ATI AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
1 TB NVME SSD

Now on certain routes (not all I stress!) I’ll get about 10 minutes into the session to be greeted with Zwift freezing/hanging - very frustrating I’m sure you all agree!

Now i’ve tried all the usual, I check BIOS and Video Card Drivers are all up to date, as well as windows update. I’ve done a full clean removal of Zwift (uninstalling and removing registry entries) and re-installed but the problem persists.

Stable 50 mbps broadband connection, wired no less.

Can anyone think of anything I might be missing here?

Thanks in advance.

Have a look at this

Load your log file into it and see if it gives you some clues .

Not unheard of with the more recent AMD cards, unfortunately. Innsbruck being one of the worlds affected. As far as I’m aware, there’s nothing you can do.

Also check your harddisk. Some weeks ago Zwift crashed for me after twenty minutes. Suspected my AMD card all the time, but the driver did not crash. Turns out my Documents folder was on a harddisk with bad sectors, after replacing it Zwift is running fine. Alos be aware to disable any cloud sync on your documents folder (OneDrive for Business e.g.)., that was also causing problems for me. Before starting Zwift, I will stop OneDrive sync. Also try running the RAM at 2133MHz for testing.