Pausing membership option not showing

Following the instructions I’m trying to pause my membership. Yet when I get to the manage membership payment options nothing is showing on giving me the option of pausing my membership, why ?

Also trying I getting nowhere in trying to to contact Zwift support. All I get is an endless loop of a popup reporting some double billing issue that does not apply to me. Again how do I overcome this and how do I get in touch with support without these popups appearing ?

Look forward to your reply

It should be here: The at Home Cycling & Running Virtual Training App

Try turning off you ad blockers. I had the same issue with ublock origin and the option not showing up.

How do you turn off ad blocker?

It depends on the ad blocker and browser, but usually there is a button, or symbol near the address where you can tell the ad blocker to not be in use for a site you are on. The other option is to use a different browser that is bone stock with no add ons.

You are better to actually cancel your membership. There have been issues where pausing has automatically recommenced without you being aware and you get billed.

If you cancel Zwift retains all your stats and progress so when you resume you start where you left off.

2 Likes