Pause your membership page under maintenance [November 2022] [SOLVED]

The Pause Your Membership webpage is currently under maintenance. I’ll update this thread when this option is fixed.

A workaround is to cancel your membership. You can resume your membership without losing any progress. See this Support Hub article for cancellation instructions for whichever method of payment you’re using.

3 Likes

The Cancel Membership page isn’t working either, error 404.

Can someone at your end cancel my membership before I get billed on the 14th?

Otherwise, I’ll order my bank to refuse payment

Same issue here. Unfortunately your workaround doesn’t work! The page will redirect me - it’s IMPOSSIBLE to cancel my account! A “cancellation-page” must work always! I always have to be able to delete my account! You have two choices:
1 - you will immediately delete my account …or
2 - you will immediately provide me a working solution, how I delete my account
… if you won’t provide any of them, it speaks against the European regulations - this should be clear!!! … and in this case I have to get a help on OTHER WAYS!

Try contacting support

1 Like

sooo nice …

Guys this issue is a joke.

I’ve been a zwift member since 2014-2015. Always been paying but my account was in USD.
I couldn’t change the currency myself so I contacted support. Support told me the known procedure to change the currency → Oops, we’ve hit a snag. The lovely support employee decided to cancel my account and said when it runs out you can change it.
Well here I am stuck without zwift account…
I’m not sure if it was support employee 8 or 9 that did it…
Anybody around that’s willing to help???

2 Likes

The issue with the Pause Membership and Cancel Membership web pages have been resolved. Both options are now working as expected.