Offline workout mode

I would really like to see an offline mode of the software for workouts. I am into week 9 of the 12 week FTP plan and my internet is down. Missing todays scheduled ride sucks.

I would also like to see this.

Agreed - and also an easier way to plan your own workouts in the next version please!  Great bit of software, appreciate its early days in the grand scheme of things.

It would be great. TrainerRoad has this functionality. Please Zwift give it for us!

It would be great. TrainerRoad has this functionality. Please Zwift give it for us!

I just cancelled my zwift subscription because there is no offline mode for workouts. I mainly used Zwift for this but since the Internet connectivity (3G/4G) where I have the trainer is not stable I can barely complete any workouts.

It’s really frustrating to be in the middle of the workout and find yourself looking at a freezed screen for several minutes only to discover that when it comes back to work you already missed several intervals. Moreover this may happen several times during a workout.

I’m moving to TrainerRoad but I wouldn’t mind to give Zwift another try if the ever an offline mode for workouts.

1 Like