Not all buttons in companion work

The stop, u-turn, wave and elbow button do not work in Zwift Companion. The other buttons (ride on ect) work just fine. The companion app is up to date like the iOS on my IPhone 11. How to solve this problem?

In what context are you using them? Free ride? Event? I do know that the stop and u-turn buttons require that you press them for a couple of seconds before they activate (presumably to prevent accidental touches), but the wave and elbow buttons should work with just a touch. Unless you happen to be on an MTB, of course, in which case the wave doesn’t work at all. Perhaps the elbow is the same on MTB, but I’ve never checked it.

I am also having the same issue. I also have the iPhone 11. Any clues ? I deleted and reinstalled the app already.

1 Like

Same problem. Android. I have tried double pressing, long pressing, etc and nothing seems to work. Ride on and other functions work just fine.

Which buttons aren’t working? And which bike are you riding? My memory was refreshed during this morning’s TdZ stage in the jungle that the elbow and wave don’t work when on MTB (not sure about gravel bike).

1 Like